Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Wallet

If you were to stumble upon my wallet you find that is mildly organized and messy at the same time. I have a sleeve filled with my various cards; debit card, drivers license, student ID, REI membership card, coffee card, vertical world membership card, health insurance card, Costco card, and various gift cards. I feel that if you were trying to figure my identity from this wallet you would assume that I am an active individual from my REI cards and rock climbing membership card. They would probably figure that I am a somewhat responsible person by carrying my health insurance card. Judging by the multiple gift cards and Costco card they could think that I am always trying to save some money from time to time. Also they were figure me to be an avid coffee drinker considering all the stamps I have on my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment